Sleeves, Gauntlets and Gloves
We are here to assist you with your therapy solutions, including connecting patients with therapists.
TLC Medical Supplies offers the largest local selection of compression and support sleeves, gloves and gauntlets from the leading manufacturers in the USA. These sleeves are often doctor and/or therapist recommended to be used to prevent or monitor mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema.
Sleeves features include:
- Sleeves in various lengths, from short, to mid-arm to full coverage
- Compression levels from mild to strong compression
- Many styles, with a choice of plain to patterned sleeve options.
- Comfortable and soft seamless knit construction with all around stretch
- Moisture wicking and antimicrobial technology fabric
- Some sleeve styles offer hook and eye closure in the back styles
- Color selection includes solid colors to include beige and black, seasonal colors, and various patterns.
- Customized sizes also available.
Stockings and Socks:
TLC Medical Supplies offers the largest local selection of men and women compression socks and stockings with different compression grade levels from the leading manufacturers in the USA. Compression socks and stockings are often recommended and prescribed to patients as initial management of mild lower limb lymphedema. These compression garments help reduce and stabilize the swelling experienced by individuals who suffer from lymphedema.
Sock and stocking features include:
- Various lengths, from knee high to full leg coverage
- Compression levels from mild to strong compression (15-20 mmHg – 40-50mmHg)
- Option of customized medical compression garment
- Lightweight and comfortable knit construction with all around stretch
- Wide comfortable bands that help keep stockings up
- Color selection of solid and patterned colors, opaque or sheer, closed or open toe option
- Customized sizes also available
Please feel free to contact TLC Medical Supplies with any requests in order to see if we can fulfill your needs in fitting you in a standard or customized garment for you today.
Custom Armsleeve. The Measure-Up™ features inelastic bands that tighten around a soft, comfortable foam liner. Through the use of "D-rings" and measuring guides, tightening and adjusting to gradient compression levels are easy to achieve. The foam liner ensures smooth comfortable compression to treat Lymphedema over the entire arm, including a hand cover.
Solaris products provides top of the line garments for lymphedema, venous insufficiency and wound care.
Don't lose sleep over lymphedema. Tribute custom nighttime lymphedema garments eliminate nightly wrapping altogether. Just slide on Tribute and go to bed.
Reduce stress and save time with Caresia. These bandage liners eliminate the underlayers of standard compression bandaging like stockinette and padding. Simply slide the Caresia on and wrap over the top.
ReadyWrap is the perfect alternative to elastic compression. These easy-to-don, low-stretch garments help manage swelling throughout the day and are fully adjustable to help accommodate girth fluctuations.
Exo is our line of off-the-shelf compression garments for swelling and lymphedema. Available in a variety of sizes and styles to accommodate unique needs.
Swell Spots offer unique solutions for problematic areas of swelling. These little helpers offer big relief by padding bony areas, filling concavities, or treating localized swelling.